Archivists' Toolkit - 2.0 Update 13
Last updated April 4, 2012. Created by Peter Murray on April 3, 2012.
Log in to edit this page.
Archivists' Toolkit Version 2.0 Update 13 is available for download at http://archiviststoolkit.org/download/release/2_0. Installing this release does not require upgrading (running the At Maintenance Program) for AT databases currently set to version 2.0.x.
This maintenance release targets the following high priority issues:
• Compatibility with Java 1.7 (https://jira.nyu.edu:8443/jira/browse/ART-2655)
• Performance/major bug fix update for Assessment module (including two new fields, “User Who Created Record” and “Date of Survey”) (https://jira.nyu.edu/jira/browse/ART-2627)
• Possible fix for “cannot save duplicate record” bug (https://jira.nyu.edu/jira/browse/ART-2631 and others)
• Bug fix for program crash if the atdbinfo.txt file is not in the correct format. (https://jira.nyu.edu/jira/browse/ART-2654)
• Update to Scripting plug-in - Mainly of interest to developers, but does contain a sample script which allows for batch search and replace of box numbers.